Monday, March 2, 2009

summary

HIYA FOLKS.
i am sorry for not posting for such a long time , i d k i just haven't been in the mood i am guessing.
This weekend was fun for me i think .
I spent the whole weekend with Issa& Ryan . They happen to be in my favorites list, as well as a few others.
On friday , i went to Ryan'ss house . I got mad while i was there so i was really really quiet. That shit was wack .
On saturday , i went to Jesenia'ss sweet16 . It lacked an audienceee . More people should have came , but i am not complaining , she gave me a reason to look cute in a hotel . Lol
It was fun , i danced a whole lot=]

i danced with RYAN ! =O
he is always so scared to dance around me it is ridiculous. lmao he knows how to dance :]
Anyways , after the party , i slept at issa's house.
On Sunday , I had alot of fun . Me& issa were just driving around in her gma's hoopty [lmao]
& we decided to pick up ryan . We went to my house to pick up some shit first righhht , then we went to the park.
& since it was snowing , we decided to play in the snow!
It was the most fun i had in like yeears. Lmao . ISSA FELL DOWN THE HILL ! it was completely hilarious ohmg.
Me & Ryan rolled down the hill & i ended up scraping my knee ='[
lmao then we raced to the car & ryan fell running up the stairs !
I swear 5 yr oldsss be having jump off's at parks
So yeah On monday , i did nuthing . Lmao
i visited my bestfriend & jordan , & we listened to music & chilleddd , i swear i am so nice i did kenny's dirty laundry at the laundry mat & i walked back with it on my back in the snow ='[
SMH , that unappreciative bastard . lmao nosa =)

anyways yeah , that was my little weekend summary , enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment