Sunday, June 21, 2009

birthday girl .

im finally 16 , loll .
i know i look like im a tad older.. but i'm not :)
hope fully when im Older people will think im younger? idk just a thought
My best friend(s) made my brithday all worth while .
thank's Berto & Melissa ;
& i like the whole spending time with george thingg (when don't i ?) =D

anyways.. berto took me to the fireworks 2 hrs; before my b day w. mike ; thaina; & meli .
Meli bought me a cake & everyone smuched it in my face :) lol

then Berto took me to the beach & thats where i blew out my candles.
everyone showed me more than enough loveee. <3
i felt good
in the morning i went to school .
it was also chelsea's bday .
(frankly im more important)
HBD chelsea though . lol
then i chilled with ginn, MAX & chris x3 (&melissa; but when am i not around her lol)
then george & kenny picked me up ^
(&edgar threw a party for me but i didn't even end up showing up ^ )
i went to the park & beach with my babee & kenny &melissa instead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment