Saturday, July 25, 2009

a post with only words.

everytime i post i only post pictures. i think its time for a word post.
i havent been really doen posts with much words in it because now r days my word doesn't really seem valid to anyone. But you know what ? i've gotten over it & i'm gunna do it anyways because i made the blog for me ; for the readers too- whom i love. everysingle one. literally.
but yeah idk whats up with me. i don't give a fuck about anythin . i wished i cared. lol
on friday i'm going to new york so i am happy.
& a check is coming into my name for a couplee . so i am pretty stoaked about that.

anyways , ive been spending all of my time with isa.stepha.lexis.liz & kinda nickii & cookie.

COOKIE IS A SNAKE BTW ! >:/

but yeah , so i haven't really been staying at my house. which is good , then kinda bad too because i love my mom. lol "/
& my bro's& sis's which they aren't really the reason but i'd feel bad not to mention them.

anyways, yea so this summer is pretty wack. haven't made moves really. & i failed a couple classes , but it's what ever. i mean it obviously isn't whatever but uh , september ill be sure to become a nerd like i was freshmen Yr.

let's take it all the wy back to hello.
th th th thhhatts all folks'

1 comment:

  1. Hey, diggin ur blog
    Check out mine
    ForRealG.blogspot.com
    Follow me I follow u

    ReplyDelete