Monday, January 25, 2010

Jorge23 :)

me & my nigga jorgeeee :)

it started by me saying : you could spell bag & yu still wouldnt b a g 8-)

Jorge23: (12:24:23 PM): Oooh u think u a beast
imcooel88:(12:24:37 PM): um , no . i Know im a beast
imcooel88:(12:24:38 PM): =]
Jorge23: (12:24:59 PM): Lol who sed dat.?
imcooel88: (12:25:08 PM): me :-)
Jorge23: (12:25:44 PM): Mhmm sure
imcooel88: (12:26:16 PM): its aight if you dont believe me you'll realize it soon enough lol
imcooel88: (12:26:20 PM): its gunna hit you watchhhh
imcooel88: (12:26:28 PM): likee a brick to yur face . lmao
Jorge23: (12:26:54 PM): I'm boutta rap
imcooel88: (12:27:10 PM): lol goooo

Jorge23: (12:29:34 PM): Yo jeni try 2 get me, b u worthless 2 me, I'm worth a millie u boutta penni hunny I'm tipsy of dis henny countn money cus I got plenty of dis green ud think ima vegiterian woooooooo

imcooel88: (12:31:21 PM): jorge say he rock louiee, but jorge aint shit . he can end up in a ditch by a clip of the 4-5th . jen dont play when it coes to her money , look hunny ya acting real funny. & nigga please if im worthless then ya even less. in the ground hell bound while im going round town spending ya DOE<$

Jorge23: (12:37:38 PM): Word.?? I'm less.?? Nucca u funny lookn sumthin like da 70s show Homeboy FEZZ.!! Nucca dnt test me son, cus ill run up on u wit da 9 let off 5 2 ya chest rip tru ya vest, u fuxkn wit a nucca from da west babygurl dnt get it twisted ima da fuxkn best u dun mest up now babe cus u fuxkn harder den an erection wen u lv. Dnt 4 get 2 mention my name, 1 of da greatest neva bk dwn cus I'm always ready cum n wit a stance like muhammad str8 up steady u dun .?? Dam I finished u already ahahahaha
Jorge23: (12:38:18 PM): Word live baby

imcooel88: (12:41:50 PM): fuck yu kid, ya mad cuz a girl raps better than yu .i been ready for you . please nigga ya jetting when yu see me coming thru . i got the bullet proof vest & i aint aiming for ya chest . im going straight for the face no delay once i spray. &oh i go harder than ya erections, cuz yaa rapping with mutherfucking pefection. i win elections no hesitation & yu on the floor like them muther fucking haitianss. yu aint ready for me. aim steady for me. cuz if i catch yu slippin its gunna be heaven for me. one hitta quitta nigga ill give yu fatality.
imcooel88: (12:42:32 PM): ima beast though for a girl , dont lieee :-)

Jorge23: (12:43:04 PM): Yea dat hatian part had me dyin lol
Jorge23: (12:52:05 PM): Yo yo real son u gona lay me out fam.,? Dam its b a god dam shame man, its murder beef y'all bring ya killas ill have y'all 6 ft unda da ground, family all n blk wit frowns man, ima king I deserve a crown man, I'm royalty, friend is loyal 2 me, we wlk wit 9s tucked at our waists man, n idgaf not scared 2 kill a bitxh ass nucca slippn, trippn, crippn ima lv y'all n cruches if not dead killa,

imcooel88: (12:55:53 PM): yeah nigga im a muther fucking killa , & best believe that ima mutherfucking Killa ya. its nuthing to a G like me. yu see once i shoot yu dead ima live happily. i dont care who else is around- they want it - them too will get shot down. yu aint King nigga ya a bitch yu better bow down . to the real fucking royalty cuz im back now. & i aint go no where so dont yu even try it - no tears no crying is gunna help yu out now. ya almost gone. ya barely breathing .. dique 6 feet under nigga please im still cheesinnn .
imcooel88: (12:56:20 PM): =]

Jorge23: (12:56:53 PM): N I'm not evn dun yet, I'm jus havin fun man, I gots tons of rhymes dat go 4 days I'm blown dwn on haze ill have boys kidnap u trapped n a cage, ima problem child I deseve 2 have a mic rappn spittn on stage, u b long n BK wrapn sandwhiches, wit all dem bitxhes I'm not spoiled I jus blong on fobes cus I'm da richest child, I'm fuxkn wild, I'm cute baby gurl look at dis smile :-D h gimmie dem digits n ima get da fone n dial, have u 2nite n da hotel ready 2 bone b4 dat ima need sum dome or ull bo n ya way home all alone gone

imcooel88: (12:59:39 PM): hun, please aint no dome over here. better go back to ya bitches yu know them dirty girls over there. & i dont cae if ya rick or poor - yu will still get slaughtered & ya muther fucking daughter. i can rap for days too , see hun this aint shit but a bitch. wasting my time like ya rhymes gunna do some thing. Keep ya digits babe - i dont need 'em plus i got 'em from ya brother hes the keeper. =]

Jorge23: (1:02:23 PM): Cheesin ya lucky u still breathin, u blong undaniethe me u worthless, I'm on top success defines me, ima young nucca gettn money u hatin ass groupie hunny, I'm stunnin u wana ge at a real man like me, ill jus make u myplayboy bunny ;) h sextape n videos u a fuxkn comedian yo, gettn at me bro joe.?? Dam u a rizzie hoe.?? U looked like a dime from head 2 toe 2 cum find out u gettn my bros digits homes.?? Its kool doe not sweatn it baby cus wit me ya chance was a mayb, u best belive wen I catch u my 9 won't b on safety cus boom bam bow ull b laid out

imcooel88: (1:05:58 PM): oh im a dime it aint hard to tell - but i still get down like a nigga & pop them mutherfucking shells. ya playa hating cuz ya bro got my digits- but maybe if yu was slacking or slipping yu coulda hit it. Rizzie dont define me hun im special. yu cant find me anywhere else its like i popped ya blood vessels. the ones in a dick cuz im making yu hard. but that wasnt my fault yu was staring so hard. & dont worry hun because im making my money &it aint by tricking or hoeing hunny. see i got class - something ya girls deff dont got. one shot POP POP hit 'em with the number one spot

Jorge23: (1:06:04 PM): How.?? Des hollow tips will crush ya bones, have medicals rush u 2 da emergency, have u get surgery cus nuthin will b da same n ite I'm da 1 2 blame, royalty, success, money n da fam is wat I'm bout, n now I drop ablums no fuxk droughts, n Ill rob n steal on u, let u no who I am jorge bank$ baby I'm real wavey text me n ill let dis uzi go crazy on u, srry 4 da few dat nu u, but ull b dead shot str8 2 da head laid out n bed enuff sed, I gets real pshyco n I'm goin off n I dnt need a mic yo, ima MC betta blieve me wen I say dis shxt cus dis no joke, ill go out ridin low smoking haze 2 da face ull b runnin like a rat n a maze

imcooel88: (1:06:39 PM): ugh im doneee .

imcooel88: (1:06:48 PM): yu win :-\

Jorge23: (1:07:57 PM): Lol :) h ima beast I can go 4 days jus pass me a dutch n sum haze n I'm off 2 a pen n paper, u quit baby gurl das it I finished u off aaaahhhhhooowwww.!!

lmaooo illl beeeeee BACKKK

1 comment: