Tuesday, January 27, 2009

about that

hi .today was lol fun . i spent the day w. my negro ryan again . ^__^
i had my math midterm todayy . i Did uber good on the multiple choice , lol but the rest was like D=
Today was so boring in school , that we played with STRAWS,. lmao lmao l mao .
This morning i saw this girl that i usedto go to summer schoool with . LMAO LMAO LMAO . her name is Milanda. She usedto staple her pants during class to make them look like skinniesss. Omg me &kristin used to Bug ouuut in that class. & Milanda had this accent i couldnt tell weather it was carribean or african . but her favorite word usedto be "NEHGATIB SIPS" [negative six] oh mann . Big ups to her. -___---
Anyways , after school ryan waited for me & we went to his house. He wanted to go "change" smh . Lol we saw a bulldog on the bus.

Ryan got dressed , w'e w'e, then we went off to the movies.
i got likee depressed for like half a second there. Ugh cuz i seen people that idk . I loved. & it made me all cranky & i didnt wanna eat but Ryan made me mad & i felt like i had to eat cuz he was eating & CHARLAAYYYYYYYYY . lmao ^__^

so yeah we went to the movies , & i was talking mad shit about how i was gunna fall asleep cuz it looked wack but He's the one who fell asleep on me. smh theres a drool stain on my bag . nosaaa ily.^__^

Then i went home & talked to jeneliaaaaa. lol shes the milk to my oreosss. woooHOO.
well thats enough for my day today , lol Oh yeah & i am obsessed w. ashanti's old songs. You know when she used to be good ? SMH , well yeah Bye =]

2 comments:

  1. This Jenelia girl is making me JELOUSSS o_O

    And Ryan... mmhmmm .


    Ashanti's old songs? =] =] =]
    Like Mariah Carey's old songs.. oldies = thee BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i apparently do my job well ^___^

    ReplyDelete