Monday, March 9, 2009

crying.

all dy today i have been crying. This is like 4 days in a row the tears just won't stop,
Today i got called down to the office, but not for my regular cut slip & detention write ups. This was mental help. I needed some. Everyone does sometimes nah?
I see the whole office different now.
I love the office & all the counselors , teachers & principals in it.
Especially Mrs.Battey , she is a soldier. My biggest reguards to her . She is super woman , & she is a role model .
I spent my day venting& crying w. one of my bestfriends, Gabie.
Around 12:00 pm, i came to the conclusion that Classical was just not right for me.
Tomorrow is my last day of school at classical , then i am off to Pais High School.
I went home , & chilled . then went out w. Ryan .

After a while , i got annoyed of everyone pretending to care that i was leaving.
Then George hit me up. Shit if everything is this world wasn't already upside down.
& I am so glad he did , because if he didn't I'd be sleeping with the earth on my shoulderrs.
I fucked up alot. & i am more than willing to change , everyone loved the old me so much more. Especially him. & i cant remember life without him, i think i did have good days?

Oh shit &when we stopped talken i got an email from Alex. That made me start crying again thinking about all the good things i have in this life. I thought about how maybe my whole life wasn't a total shit hole after all.
Fuck i cry alot.


I would like to thank :
Ryan , he is there for me for everything , since the day i met him.
Alex , only male i am not attracted to that can make me cry.
Shanelle , whom thinks exactly like i do.
Gabie , my best friend.
Gelissa , my best friend.
Kenny , more than a bestfriend . But like a diary , a brother , & a bodyguard wrapped in one .
Gibran , i can never be more comfortable around someone i am so attracted to.
Mrs. Battey , fucking soldier.
Jenelia , she tries so hard to make my day better it is impossible not to completely love her.

& George ,for whom without him - i Dont think i could live life correctly.

3 comments: