Tuesday, March 31, 2009

F#%$ing B*$%#

i got suspended today for looking for MY phone ,
because some one stole it .
The refferal said :
i was late , i was listening to music , & that i was Texting .
I CAME LATE BECAUSE I WAS LOOKING FOR THE FUCKING PHONE YOU CLAIM I WAS TEXTING ON .
omfggg .
i was listening to WHAT MUSIC??
WHAT MUSIC DEVICE??
Oh the one That Gabriela Lost ??
OH THAT ONE ??
Because i found it in spanish class?
Because ionly use it in spanish class then it gets lost again ??
ARE YOU STUPID?
wtf i cant fucking stand classical.

& i get home to my mom almost rippinn my fucking lip ring out .
& when my grandmother from fucking hell starts talken shit to me & my mother about how there is a million reasons why im dumb, & retarded, & how i will get no where in life because im such a fucking Burden to everyone ,
i stick up for my mom because - i am the one who she should be yelling at
& My Mom DEFENDS HER
OMFG .
SO I AM GUESSING I AM INDEED THE BURDEN IN EVERYONE'S LIFE.
& i intend to remove myself from everyones life.


FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT ASS LIFE THAT I HAVE RIGHT.
EJQHVRL,OCNGLJRNKOEFLKNT;JBRV LJVM;KFNDGJLTCMRDJE4VHG,RDV
i dont know what to write anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment