Tuesday, March 31, 2009

'she's down w/the Block'

i swear these days only two people can make me smileee.
everything one else just seems to go in one ear & out the other.
Today = day 3 w/Shadsicle & JOSHH :]
It was cool , they bought me eggrollsss 8-)
(Btw, Josh & Shad are the two people i mentioned in my first sentence^^)

Todayyy i wass actually on a track !
Lmao , i didnt sing or anything , i just promoted my blog ^__^
Jeison recorded his part so many times i think i memorized his verse ,smh
I wore cargo shortsss today , it was cool

Today was a pretty mellow day after 4 pm ..
well until i got back home to AIM . ____-
I wish all my days were mellow . smh
Shad & Josh swear i have a temper problem that i try 'hiding' .
lmao i don't see it ,

I keep singinggg more & more these days , maybe i will one day get enough balls to friggginn record on an actual track :P









P.S The Banana Game has gone Global :]

No comments:

Post a Comment