Sunday, March 29, 2009

Vocalss

TODAY I CHILLED w/ SHADSICLE <3
& jeison , & josh , & Odell ?
lol , there was one other , but I didn't even ask him his name i dont think.
w'e w'e , theyre cool though 8-)
Right so i am AMPED !
wanna know why ?
ask why ?
OHK ILL TELL YU WHY !
so shad is recordinnn "last Laugh" righht , & out of no where He puts My blog in itt !
WOOhoo yu can imagine how my face lit up
i was gunna sing in the chorus but i was wayyyy too scared & embarrased..
Idk why . loll
Yoo right , that is like the first time i met themmm , & i was by myself & i wasn't even shy (except for the singing part)
That'ss how yu can tell i will like to chill w/them more often :)
but yeah , im still Shad'ss Managerr 8-)
the song in the video = song he recorded :



















No comments:

Post a Comment