Thursday, January 15, 2009

House

Hi everyone , I've been anticipating on this post . i dont even know why because i did absolutely nuthing today .
I have this beautiful teddy bear named Reptar ; he sleeps with me every single night i love it.He was named before , Xavier - But i thought that wasn't proper for a teddy. [sorry jamilex ]



Today as soon as i woke up My mom started talking shit. About how i needed to get up it isn't lady-like to sleep past 1O o'clock & that i desperatly needed to clean the bathroom. She didn't even say good morning to me. That started my day Oh So wrong.
I stole M&M's from my moms room today that fatty &she took 'em back as soon as she saw them.. =l
I like teddybears , now that i think of it .. =]

Anyways , after i finished cleaning the bathroom , i took a shower & washed my hair.
Oh my God , my great accomplishment today was : I made JeneLia make a blog. she was really slow. Its ohkay though because i work with slow people everyday. she has me in her blog about how i wanna become a psychologist . She calls it Psycho , logist . i wonder why .


STEPHAN STEPHAN STEPHAN :] you make my heart smileee LALALALALALALA

I've never worn my hair curly before. Today since i didn't go anywhere , i left it curly. This is so exclusive, you absolutely just HAVE HAVE HAVE to see.






















i was in a little drama thing earlier , because an away msg. -_________-- I wanted to slap the little whore in her face badly. But i wont because im better than that.

House is on right now, & im listening to Death Cab For Cutie. House &Death Cab For Cutie are awesome , bless who ever put them on this earth.

Today is KrisDuhFur & Maria from work'ss birthday , this is my contribution to you both
Ohk bye :]

No comments:

Post a Comment