Sunday, February 22, 2009

tagg

i have been tagged by Christine my sugar , & shanelle my Brain.
i am only doing this once though so Here:
1. I am 100% guatemalan.
2. I work at Burgerking.
3. I have a car fetish
4. I hate McDonalds if every MickeyDee's were to burn down right now I'd be happy tp build Wendy's to take their place . [ Or maybe PIZZA QUEEN's] lol
5. I have never Had a Real boyfriend. or a valentine Lmao
6. My first kiss of O9 was by a girl :]
7. I always wanted , & still do want to become a singer.
8. I cry at movies
9. I have liked the same boy since I was 11 yrs of age.
10. I am scared to ask people for favors.
11. I meet people from Myspace
12. My middle name is PAOLA.
13. I consider Gelissa Batista more of my family than my blood.
14. I like the color green , not neon green -____-- that is ugly.
15. I have yet to fill out my income tax
16. I am laying on clean clothes right now


i hope that was good enough
oh btw, i tagged dyslexic minds& leaving notes/getting ghost

No comments:

Post a Comment