Saturday, February 14, 2009

ugh

today is annoying.
Yes , i am hating on Valentine's Day .
&yes , because i dont have a valentine.
people asked me , but not the right people .
i would be rude to accept someone's shit having no feelings for them.
Sorry for saying No.
Anyways i feel like shit is falling apart for no reason.
Like i dont even know what happened.
I dont even know What is falling apart.
I made it clear from the beginning , But i am like straying from what i said.
This shit sucks.
I am in pajamas & a sweater.
I was gunna go out tonight but idk my friend canceled on me. I still love her though.
Lol
I feel like i shouldn't even tell yu's guy what i do everyday anymore because you can see that shit on everyone else's blog.
I like this when it was special but now everyone is doing it ..
I dont mean it in a bad way to all these new blogs but it is becoming the new myspace.
I don't even read half the blogs i am following . -___--

Its been 5 months since we've stopped talking & i feel like it was last night.
So everytime i look at you my fucking eyes well up.
Isn't that the prettiest?

1 comment:

  1. well then maybe you shouldn't have encouraged so many peoples? lol.. ily <33

    ReplyDelete