Friday, March 20, 2009

RIP JONATHAN REYES


More misery , more tears , Another death .
So far this one is hurting me the most.
I think i am going to go insane pretty soon .
If i haven't already .
I Loved your life , It shouldn't have been tooken .
You should've been strong. Im sorry for blaming you ..
I should've consulted you . But i couldn't had done it alone..
I miss you . I miss you the most.
God bless your mother , she raised a beaustiful person .
My mom cried over you .. She know's you didn't deserve this happen to you .
Just as much as i did.
I can't stop crying . It just won't stop
I miss your eyes , & your soft voice - you were always so charismatic but stayed so calm at the same time. It was like , perfection.
it wasn't your time to go . I wasn't ready to let you leave.
Idk man , Providence is just getting out of hand.
RIP Jonathan March 20, 2009 .

9 comments:

  1. another one ?
    how?
    why?
    what the fuck..

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn my nigga ur gone i cant believe it...
    icried wen i heared that u were gone..omg.... y are my pplzx dyin now???

    ReplyDelete
  3. ny niqquh jonathan yoooo ! dammmm . imy soo much papa R.i.P x3 :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww i miss my bro i want to see him again neva fforgotten i love yuh big brother

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww damm day by day i got to take this strong pain wf out yuh here big bro i guess imm going to have to hold it foahh life ily big bro i miss yuh and love yuh always and forever

    I LOVE YUH AND MISS YUH R.I.P JONATHAN/BROTHER

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love you nephew R.I.P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss you my nigga good times never forget them moments

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss you so much lil brother 😢

    ReplyDelete